Saturday, June 5, 2010

Be what you want to be, and be the best.

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." - Vince Lombardi-

There is no shame in saying you don't want to be famous or wealthy beyond imagine. There is no shame in you don't want to do a glamorous job. The shame comes only from when you are doing something that you do not like. I'm sure at some point someone has told you something like "find a job you love, and you will never work another day in your life." I always liked that quote, the thing is you have to practice it's preaching.

My dad told me when it comes to your profession, "Don't just survive, strive to thrive." I like this want even more. Find that thing you like and then don't just enjoy it, Be The Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment